1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
The main data collection on the SIGSCENT website includes:
- First and last name;
- Your IP address;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- 4 last number and expiration date on the credit card;
- Browser type;
- The pages in sigcent.vn that you visit;
- The amount of time you spent viewing those pages, products, searching information on the site, time and date of visit, and other statistics.
This is the information that we need customers to provide when contacting service consultants to ensure the interests of consumers.
Customers will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, the Customer is responsible for promptly notifying us of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for remedial measures. Fit.
2. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
The information provided by the Customer as listed in item 1 above will be used for one or all of the following purposes, as the case may be:
- Deliver the products you have purchased at sigcent.vn;
- Delivery notice and customer support;
- Provide product-related information;
- Process orders and provide services and information through our website at your request.
In addition, the information you provide may also be used to assist in customer account management; confirm and execute financial transactions in connection with your online payments; check data downloaded from our website; improve the look and/or content of website sections and customize them to make them easier to use; identification of website visitors; research on user demographics; send you information that we think will be useful or requested by you, including information about products and services, provided you agree not to object to being contacted for the above purposes. .
When you register as a member on the website sigcent.vn, your personal information may also be used to send promotional/marketing communications. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the promotional messages.
We may share your name and address with our courier service or supplier in order to deliver your order.
In case of legal requirements: we are responsible for cooperating to provide customers' personal information upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to a customer's illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers' personal information.
3. DURATION OF INFORMATION STORAGE
Customer's personal data will be stored until cancellation is requested. Remaining in all cases personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the server of the website. In case personal information is suspected to be fake, violates regulations or has no login interaction for 6 months, that information will be deleted.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS WITH ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Information requested by us from the Customer will be used only to the extent described in section 2 of this Policy. Includes customer support and provision to authorities when required.
In addition, the Customer's information will not be disclosed to any other third party without the Customer's consent.
5. ADDRESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
SIGSCENT VIETNAM INVESTMENT AND MANUFACTURING AND TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Address: No. 8 Phan Boi Chau, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR USERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Customers can submit a request for us to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information on the website.
Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to third parties to the website's administration. When receiving these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, have the responsibility to answer the reason and guide the Customer to restore and keep the information confidential.
- Hotline (+84)92,345.88.99
7. COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
- Customers are responsible for protecting themselves against access to password information when sharing computers with many people. At that time, the Customer must be sure to log out of the account after using our service.
- We are committed not to intentionally disclose customer information, not to sell or share information for commercial purposes.
- In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer data, we will be responsible for reporting the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the customer. Are known.
- Sigcent.vn requires individuals, when registering as a Customer, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email and be responsible for the legality of those the above information. Sigcent.vn is not responsible for and does not resolve any complaints related to the interests of that customer if it deems that all information provided during initial registration is incorrect.
8. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When customers send personal information of customers to us, it also means that customers have agreed to the terms that we have stated above, we are committed to protecting the privacy of customers' personal information. goods by any means possible. We use encryption systems to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use or disclosure.
We also recommend that customers keep confidential information related to their access passwords and should not share them with anyone else.
In case there is a customer's complaint about the use of information contrary to the stated purpose, We will proceed to handle it according to the following steps:
- Step 1: The customer sends feedback about the collected personal information contrary to the stated purpose.
- Step 2: Customer Care Department receives and settles with relevant parties.
- Step 3: In case it gets out of control, we will bring the case to the competent authorities to request settlement.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your inquiry or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.